Download a Radio One Pager
Suggested questions for Doug Varrieur:
1. What makes Fat To Skinny different from low-carb diets that have been around for years?
2. Is this weight loss method safe for kids?
3. What advice would you give to parents for talking to their kids about eating and health? How can parents help their kids lose weight?
4. How can mothers and daughters get fit together with Fat To Skinny?
5. How much sugar do Americans eat on average each year and where does it all come from?
6. What about all these whole grain and "healthy" snacks we are eating and feeding our kids — why are they fattening even if they don't contain a lot of sugar?
7. Why do you say that Fat To Skinny is not a diet? What is it?
8. You actually lost 100 pounds and reversed your type 2 diabetes. What do doctors say about Fat To Skinny and what kind of results have other diabetics reported?
9. You built and sold three successful companies and worked as a business consultant for years. How did your background as a businessman and entrepreneur influence how you researched and wrote Fat To Skinny?
10. Your life experience, as a kid and an adult, play a big role in this book. How did your background and your family influence your desire to get fit?
11. You say you are on a "divine mission" to save lives with Fat To Skinny. Why do you think this method can help Americans lose weight and get fit when they have been unable to do so with so many other plans?
12. The full title of your book is FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy! That sounds like a quick fix, yet you have been able to keep the fat off for going on eight years with this method. What's your secret?
Public Web site: www.fattoskinny.com
Media Contact is Michelle Tennant: Michelle@publicityresults.com, 828-749-3200.